Continental Race King Off Road MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Continental Race King has presented itself as any talented newcomer would do: With victories. Ir... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Continental Race King has presented itself as any talented newcomer would do: With victories. Irana Kalentieva took it's first prototype to podium positions of both the MTB XC World Cup and the World Championships in 2007.
The Race King is available in two widths of 2.0 or 2.2, with large volume casing combined with a low profile tread pattern and Black Chili compound. It's just what you need for a head start on fast-paced technical World Cup tracks and marathon trails.
- Fast rolling XC race tyre in 2.0 & 2.2 formats
- Winning tyre at 2007 UCI World Championships, Fort William
- From 430g
- Supersonic Black Chili option