Continental Revo Sealant UST Tubeless Tyre Sealant
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Continental RevoSealant - the end of the spare tyreFor years Continental tyre sealants have been rep... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionContinental RevoSealant - the end of the spare tyre
- For years Continental tyre sealants have been replacing the spare tyre in many vehicles - this technology has now been further enhanced to meet the specific requirements of use in bicycle tyres
- The ammonium and protein free RevoSealant gives reliable sealing for punctures and small cuts without chemically corroding the tyre or tube
- The versatile RevoSealant is not only useful for repairs but can also be used for preventative measures and helps protect against malfunctions in tubes, tubular tyres and tubeless tyres
- With suitable tyres RevoSealant can be used as a sealant for tubeless ready tyres (UST or RTR)
- RevoSealant is specifically optimized for use in Continental cycle tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.