Continental Tour 28 Inner Tube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Inner Tubes See the latest products
New in Inner Tubes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Continental Tour 28 inner tubes are high quality without the price tag. Made from Butyl rubber, the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Continental Tour 28 inner tubes are high quality without the price tag. Made from Butyl rubber, the Tour 28 tubes are ideally suited for commuting, trekking and touring bikes. All cycling tubes have a seamless construction with a mould-cured vulcanisation for consistent roundness.
These Continental inner tubes make excellent backup options to slip out of a saddle bag when you need them.
- Touring tube made of Butyl
- Fits 28 - 47 mm sections
- Presta & Schrader valve options
- All tubes have a seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.