ControlTech One A/Head 6061 Road Stem
- ShowProduct Information Product Details: Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast met... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem
- Faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminium, with a strength comparable to steel
- Easily flips to give a 5° rise or drop depending on your riding style
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Stem comes in various sizes
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps
- Weighs just 121g (90mm)
- Made for road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material: 3D forged AL6061
- Bolts: SCM-435
- Angle: +/- 5º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp: 28.6mm
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Weight: 121g (90mm)
- Face Plate: AL6061
- Finish: Sandblasted anodized black
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
ControlTech One A/Head 6061 Road Stem Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Stem is fine - looks good. Be sure to order a shim to bring your bike stem up to 28.6 mm
Stem is fine - looks good. Be sure to order a shim to bring your bike stem up to 28.6 mmClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.