ControlTech One MTB 6061 Seatpost
- ShowProduct Information Product Details: Fantastic-value seatpost that’s strong and lightweight to maximize your power outp... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fantastic-value seatpost that’s strong and lightweight to maximize your power output, making it equally at home in a sportive or ripping up tracks on your MTB
- Its 6061 aluminium construction is highly durable so will stand up to all-year riding, as well as delivering a comfortable ride
- Many frames aren’t perfectly suited to your individual dimensions. The One Seatpost is offset by 10mm, so you enjoy greater flexibility in adjusting your bike position to suit your frame
- Available in three diameters to suit a wide range of road and mountain-bike seat-tubes; and in two lengths to match any rider’s height
- Stainless-steel bolts will remain strong and won’t corrode
- Weighs just 285g
- Made for road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material 6061 aluminium
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Seatpost Length: 400mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 / 30.9 / 31.6mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 285g (350mm, 27.2mm option)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.