ControlTech One MTB 6061 Seatpost
- ShowProduct Information Product Details: Fantastic-value seatpost that’s strong and lightweight to maximize your power outp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fantastic-value seatpost that’s strong and lightweight to maximize your power output, making it equally at home in a sportive or ripping up tracks on your MTB
- Its 6061 aluminium construction is highly durable so will stand up to all-year riding, as well as delivering a comfortable ride
- Many frames aren’t perfectly suited to your individual dimensions. The One Seatpost is offset by 10mm, so you enjoy greater flexibility in adjusting your bike position to suit your frame
- Available in three diameters to suit a wide range of road and mountain-bike seat-tubes; and in two lengths to match any rider’s height
- Stainless-steel bolts will remain strong and won’t corrode
- Weighs just 285g
- Made for road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material 6061 aluminium
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Seatpost Length: 400mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 / 30.9 / 31.6mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 285g (350mm, 27.2mm option)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.