ControlTech Quick Release Seatpost Clamp
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Seat clamps See the latest products
New in Seat clamps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Product Details: Lightweight alloy lever is broad for easy adjustment High-strength 2014 aluminum c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Lightweight alloy lever is broad for easy adjustment
- High-strength 2014 aluminum collar extensively milled for minimum weight
- Stainless steel axle for tensile strength
- Just 52g – ideal for securing dropper posts
- Available to fit 31.8mm and 34.9mm seat tubes
- Made for XC, trail and racing
- Lever: Aluminium
- Axle: Stainless steel
- Collar: 2014 Aluminium
- Inner Diameter: 31.8mm/34.9mm
- Weight: 52g (31.8mm)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.