Crank Brothers Stamp 3 Platform Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Outer enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Inner igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- Crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051).
- Anodised forged aluminium body
- 16mm profile
- Available in Danny MacAskill signature colour scheme
- Weight: 399g (Small), 455g (Large)
- Spindle: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.