Cube Aim Race Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into the Cube Aim Race 29 as they do into the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our engineers put just as much time, effort and energy into the Cube Aim Race 29 as they do into the very highest performance race machines. That's because, regardless of whether you're a professional athlete chasing podium positions or an ordinary rider looking for a bike to go exploring at the weekends, you'll want a frame that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively. Complex top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium, make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it but nimble when you want it – the best of both worlds. Hidden rack and mudguard mounts make a conversion to weekday commuter or longer distance explorer quick and easy, and internally routed cables ensure reliable gear shifting and clean looks. It's all part of the attention to detail that makes our aluminium hardtails a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
- AMF 6061 aluminium alloy frame with Agile ride geometry
- SR Suntour XCM disc fork offers 100mm of bump smoothing suspension travel
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 17”, 19”, 21”, 23”
- Colour: Red/Orange, Black/Flash Green
- The Cube Aim Race 29 is available with 0% APR finance
When your mountain biking ambitions begin to reach a little further afield, you'll need a bike that's up to the task. That's where the Aim Race comes in – a well-equipped, easy-to-handle and reliable trail companion that won't let you down, even as your skills and confidence grow. With our neat hidden rack and fender mounting points, it's also incredibly easy to convert into a weekday commuter or long-distance tourer. The light, strong and durable Aluminium Lite frame uses our Agile Ride Geometry for the ideal combination of stability and liveliness. We added a Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout to help smooth out the bumps, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence to tackle even steep descents in perfect control. Internal cable routing means that the slick-shifting Shimano gears will stay that way with absolutely minimal maintenance, so you can concentrate on the ride, and it's all topped off with our versatile Size Split system for perfect sizing. What are you waiting for? Let's ride!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout|
|Headset:||Cube FPH863, Semi-Integrated|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 660mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160mm)|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160mm)|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M310, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M360-SGS, 8-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||Cube SD20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Venec Lite|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TX801, 42x32x22T, 170mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG318, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Cube PP MTB|