Cube Aim SL 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Broaden your mountain bike horizons. The Cube Aim SL is a versatile hardtail MTB that rides as good ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Broaden your mountain bike horizons. The Cube Aim SL is a versatile hardtail MTB that rides as good as it looks. The 100mm travel Suntour suspension fork has a remote lockout lever so you can stiffen the suspension up for those smooth climbs and then open it up for the descents without missing a pedal stroke. With Shimano 3x9 speed gearing and hydraulic disc brakes the Aim SL is ready for adventure.
- Aluminium alloy frame with internal cable routing for clean lines
- SR Suntour XCM RL fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with remote lockout
- Shimano Deore 3x9 speed drivetrain for a reliable gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres for rapid off-road rolling
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18” (27.5” wheel) 19”, 21”, 23” (29” wheel)
- Colours: Pinetree/Flash Yellow, Iridium/Blue
- The Cube Aim SL is available with 0% APR finance
Our range-topping Aim has earned its SL tag. With its high quality, lightweight and precise-handling aluminium chassis and blend of durable, reliable components, it's the perfect choice for aspiring mountain bikers looking to broaden their horizons. The 27 speed Shimano transmission gives you the gear range you need to tackle any climb, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes mean you're always in control of your speed on the way back down - and the Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout smooths the way ahead. It's all you need for exploring off the beaten track, whether it's an evening ride on your local trail or a longer weekend adventure out in the hills. And, with our Size Split system, you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit.
Keen riders want a bike that'll respond quickly, safely and intuitively. That's why our engineers designed complex profile top and down tubes, made using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process out of 6061 aluminium. They combine to make a lightweight, rigid backbone for precise steering and effortless acceleration, while our Agile Ride Geometry ensures a ride that's stable when you need it and inspiringly nimble when you want it. New for 2019, our design team has also reworked the rack and mudguard mounting points to allow quick, easy and seamlessly elegant attachment of these accessories to convert your Aim SL into a weekend tourer and weekday commuter. With internally routed cables for cleaner gear shifts and reduced maintenance, it's all part of the attention to detail that makes the Aim SL a compelling blend of comfort, liveliness and practicality.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout|
|Headset:||CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||CUBE Active 1.1|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-MT100, 40x30x22T, 175mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
Cube Aim SL 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Super, este o bicicleta foarte comoda usor de condus de o calitate foarte innalta
Super, este o bicicleta foarte comoda usor de condus de o calitate foarte innaltaClose review
A very good bike light and very good for off road and looks good
A very good bike light and very good for off road and looks goodClose review