Cube Kid 160 Action Team 16W 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 16 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 16 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Kid 160 Action Team is a 16” wheeled bike that’ll get your kids smiling, and begin to build... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Kid 160 Action Team is a 16” wheeled bike that’ll get your kids smiling, and begin to build a passion for cycling. Knobbly tires help give traction in a variety of conditions, and combination of cantilever front brake and coaster rear brake gives children the confidence to slow when they need.
- Alu Lite 6061 Frame
- Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- Kenda Team CUBE Tyres
- Bell Nuvo
- Extras Reflector, Training Wheels, Flag
The exciting leap into the world of bikes should be fun for any youngster. The CUBE Kid 160's 16 inch wheels inspire confidence for young riders, with handling that's fun but stable. A choice of colours means there's something for every child, whatever they're into. And sensibly proportioned, child-friendly components designed to last the course mean that family rides with mum and dad will be fun-filled from start to finish.
A sturdy and lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with a strong hi-ten rigid fork is your guarantee of the best introduction to the joys of riding a bike. The geometry is designed specifically around a child's needs, giving a sense of security whether freewheeling or pedalling.
The faster you go, the more you need brakes. We've gone with the simplicity of a back-pedal rear brake, and paired it with a smooth rim brake at the front that's easy to use, even for small hands. The enclosed chain case, handlebar stem protector and safety grips all minimise the risk of injury. The rear mudguard keeps most of the dirt off small riders while offering cool, motocross-inspired looks. For first encounters with traffic, the CUBE 160 has a safety package which includes a CUBE bag, bell, and spoke reflectors. For complete beginners, stabilisers are also available.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
|Frame:||Alu Lite 6061|
|Fork:||Rigid Hi-Ten fork|
|Stem:||CUBE Alu lite|
|Bars:||CUBE Alu liteVelo|
|Front Brake:||Front: Alloy Cantilever, Rear: Coaster Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Front: Alloy Cantilever, Rear: Coaster Brake|
|Front Hub:||hubs: CUBE Aluminium|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Team CUBE|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Team CUBE|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Alu Lite|
|Chainset:||Hudson, 32T, 114mm with Chainguard and Square BB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.