Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Sl 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Superlight trail taming ability. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL is a carbon full sus MTB, with nimble 2... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Superlight trail taming ability. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL is a carbon full sus MTB, with nimble 27.5” wheels and lightweight components. Ideal for all types of riding from challenging singletrack to epic all mountain adventures.
The Stereo 140 C:62 features a full carbon fibre composite frame – even the rocker link is carbon - that is built using the latest Advanced Twin Mould techniques to create a tough platform that is as lightweight as it can be. Agile trail geometry offers a dialled ride while the four-bar-linkage suspension design offers 140mm of active suspension travel, that keeps working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
The RockShox Pike RC fork gives you 150mm of plush suspension travel up front and is combined with a Fox Float DPS shock for a balanced ride. Compression damping adjustment on both shocks enable you to adapt the suspension performance to the trail ahead. DT Swiss CSW AM 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling.
The SRAM X1 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face Affect chainset and offers precise shifting and reliable over a wide gear range. The SRAM Guide R brakes offer confident stopping power while the RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail.
Take the trail challenge on the Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL 27.5.
- Full C:62 Monocoque Twin Mold Technology frame for a lightweight platform
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 140mm of fully active travel
- Rock Shox Pike RC fork offers 150 of plush suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock gives you 140mm of fully active rear travel
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide gear range
- DT Swiss CSW AM 27.5” wheels offer nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Carbon/Green
- The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Pike RC Solo Air, Maxle Stealth, Tapered, 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bars:||Race Face Ride 35 Riser, 760mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X1, Type2|
|Shifters:||Sram X1 Trigger|
|Rims:||DT CSW AM 2.7 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm/X12 Boost, 25C, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert Kevlar 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy|
|Seat Post:||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 440x150mm (390x125mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Race Face Æffect SL 32T, 175mm|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Sl 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Best bike i have ever own Works very good Good for enduro, trail all the things Il feels very nimble and smooth especially on tehnical sections Worth it!!
Best bike i have ever own Works very good Good for enduro, trail all the things Il feels very nimble and smooth especially on tehnical sections Worth it!!Close review