Cube Stereo 140 HPC SL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Stereo 140 HPC SL is a trail bike built to take on challenging mountain tracks. Developed w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Stereo 140 HPC SL is a trail bike built to take on challenging mountain tracks. Developed with the help of the Cube Action Enduro World Series, the new Stereo 140 frame features a carbon mainframe with an alloy swingarm, balancing strength and weight perfectly. Fox suspension front and rear gives the 140mm rear and 150mm front suspension superb control.
- HPC Carbon Monocoque frame with Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle
- Fox Float DPS EVOL with Trunnion mount rear shock controls the 140mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Float fork with 3-position Micro-Adjust Grip damper and 150mm travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offer super wide gearing and precise shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Fulcrum Red EM tubeless ready wheels are robust
- Cube Dropper Post gets the seat just where you need it
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Carbon/White
- The Cube Stereo 140 HPC SL is available with 0% APR finance
Big days out in the mountains place big demands on bike and rider. Luckily the Stereo 140 SL 27.5 is up for the challenge. Completely redesigned for 2018, this carbon and aluminium all mountain machine's svelte looks aren't its only attraction. Making the most of the frame's sharp handling and efficient power transfer meant speccing some top-grade components. So, we began with Fox's 34 Performance fork, and added a matching Float DPS EVOL shock at the rear. Fulcrum's light and strong Red55 EM wheelset boasts a 27mm internal rim width for anchoring big volume tyres, and Shimano's peerless XT 2x11 transmission and brakes take care of stop and go duties. Light, agile, fast and supremely capable on even the toughest of trails, it's almost certainly the mountain companion you've been looking for.
Nothing stays the same for ever, which is why we took all the good things about our Stereo 140 and repackaged them into a completely new frame for 2018. Short chainstays and a steep seat angle translate into sharp handling and improved climbing, while a longer reach and a head angle specifically designed for 150mm forks mean you'll always be in control, no matter how tough the trail. All our carbon expertise is poured into the front triangle's stiff, light and elegant structure - and it's backed up by an equally svelte aluminium rear end with Boost 148 axle and hidden pivot points to match the front's super-clean looks. As you'd expect, we've included ISCG05 tabs for a chain guide, and there's internal cable routing for different shifting configurations - so you can set up your Stereo 140 27.5 in whatever way suits you best.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger
- Advanced Twin Mold
- Agile Trail Geometry
- Boost 148mm
- Efficient Trail Control
- Customised Setup
- Integrated Cable Routing
- Integrated Post Mount
- Press Fit BB
- Stealth Ready
- Tapered Head Tube
- Trail Motion Rocker
- Wet Paint Surface
- Through Axle
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Raceface Aeffect R 35|
|Bars:||Raceface Ride 35, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red 55 EM Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 170mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|