Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA Pro 500 29er 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Tame the trails with less effort. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA Pro 500 is a full sus 29er MTB, wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tame the trails with less effort. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA Pro 500 is a full sus 29er MTB, with 120mm of suspension travel and electric bike boost, that will enable you to ride further and faster on everything from dirt roads to root-infested trails.
The HPA Ultralight aluminium alloy frame is built around the new Bosch CX ebike motor. Delivering up to 75Nm of torque to boost your natural pedalling power, you will be able to ride further and faster with much less effort, especially up the climbs. Four power modes – Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo – allow you to vary the power output so that you can make the 500Wh battery capacity last for your whole ride. The power output and battery capacity are easily monitored and controlled through the handlebar mounted Purion display unit.
Fully active, even while pedalling and braking, the ‘four-bar’ Efficient Trail Control suspension system gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance over both rough and smooth MTB trails. Ideal for medium and taller riders the 29er version of the Cube Stereo 120 is available in 17”, 19”, 21” and 23” sizes (smaller riders may prefer the 27.5” version that is available in 16”, 18” and 20” sizes).
The RockShox Recon Silver TK fork up front is combined with a Fox Float DPS Performance shock for well-balanced suspension control. The shock features 3-position compression damping which allows you to adapt the performance to the trail ahead while a remote PopLoc lever allows you to lock the fork out for improved efficiency when climbing on smooth surfaces. The Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a wide range of gears while the hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping control.
Have more fun on the Cube Stereo Hybrid Pro 500 29er.
- Bosch electric power boost for easier pedalling
- 120mm of full suspension travel to tame the trail
- RockShox Recon fork and Fox Float shock for plush suspension control
- Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 21”, 23” (27.5” version in 14”, 16” & 18”)
- Colour: Black/Flashyellow, Blue/Flashorange
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA Pro 500 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Cruise, 75Nm, 250 Watt
- Battery: Bosch Lithium Ion Power Pack 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion
The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA Pro 500 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost 148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH
Fork: Rock Shox Recon Silver TK Air,120mm, PopLoc
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 184x44mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister
Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Pro, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed
Chainset: FSA CK-745, 15T
Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE EX23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M618, QR15
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M618-B, X12, Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PervfL, 2.35 Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PervfL, 2.35 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included