Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro 500 27.5" 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride any trail with a boost for your leg power. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro 500 is an electric mo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride any trail with a boost for your leg power. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro 500 is an electric mountain bike that combines the power of Bosch with 140mm of dialled full suspension travel. With its neatly integrated drive unit and Shimano groupset this e bike was built for having more trail centre adventures with less effort.
- Aluminium Superlite full sus frame with neatly integrated battery and motor
- Suntour DUAir shock controls the 140mm of active rear wheel suspension travel
- Suntour Aion suspension fork for 140mm of bump soaking suspension performance
- Shimano XT/SLX 11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- 27.5” wheels for nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: 16” 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Blue/Black, Black/Red
- The Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro 500 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh, integrated
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2amp
At CUBE we're always striving for perfection, but we're also great believers in not fiddling with a winning recipe. Our Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro has been widely lauded as a great-handling all-mountain Bosch e-bike capable of taking on just about any trail. Which is exactly what we set out to achieve. By combining the kind of trail manners you'd expect from a regular 140mm bike with the power and flexibility of Bosch's drive system, more and more riders are finding out for themselves the answer to the question, "why e-MTB?". Sleek looks, superb suspension performance from the Suntour Aion fork and matching DUAir shock, epic grip courtesy of Schwalbe's 2.6in Nobby Nic tyres and flawless shifting performance from Shimano's XT 11 speed transmission add up to a great mountain-taming package. Newmen finishing kit and a slightly more progressive suspension tune are the icing on the electric-assist cake. We suggest you try a slice - you'll like it, we promise.
The secret to the Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro's intuitive handling lies in a combination of our Agile Ride Geometry, carefully tuned suspension kinematics and a frame design that integrates the Bosch drive system so seamlessly, you'll soon find yourself forgetting that it's there. By incorporating the PowerTube battery into the one piece, gravity cast down tube, we've achieved several goals. First, it's protected from water and dirt. Second, the centre of gravity is lowered for even better handling. Third, there's space for an accessory cage, so you can carry a tool pack or water bottle for longer rides. Fourth, you can recharge the battery without removing it from the frame. And finally, the down tube is the incredibly stiff backbone that connects the Boost 148 rear axle at the rear to the tapered head tube at the front, delivering efficient power transfer and incredibly precise steering. Cables are routed internally for longer life and smoother shifting, and we've even allowed for a quick and easy stealth dropper post upgrade. This is the CUBE way: attention to every detail, so you can concentrate on the ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Tripple Butted, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated Battery|
|Fork:||SR Suntour Aion RC-PCS, Tapered, 15x110mm, 140mm|
|Rear Shock:||SR Suntour DUAir LOR8, 190x50mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Rims:||CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, 2.60|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, 2.60|
|Seat Post:||Newmen Evolution, 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active|
|Chainset:||FSA CK-745, 170mm, 15T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Bosch Purion|