Cube Touring Exc Easy Entry 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cube Touring EXC women’s hybrid sports bike is the perfect all-rounder. It’s great for longer ri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Touring EXC women’s hybrid sports bike is the perfect all-rounder. It’s great for longer rides, daily use or just to get out in the fresh air and exercise.
At the heart of the Cube Touring EXC is a high quality, double butted aluminium frame for all-round performance. This is the women’s specific model of the EXC with an easy entry low toptube for easier mounting and more confident cycling.
All Touring EXC frames come with mounts for a bottle cage so you can stay hydrated on the long days in the saddle. Cube dropouts are torsionally stiff and the bike also comes with a Cube Kickstand. Efficient Comfort Geometry makes for a relaxed ride position, while internal cable routing protects gear cables from damage inside the light aluminium frame, meaning that your gear shifts stay smoother for longer.
The women’s Touring EXC hybrid bike features, only high quality components. Shimano provides the 27 gear transmission, including the XT rear derailleur. BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes guarantee the best stopping power in all kinds of conditions and the Suntour NEX suspension fork adds comfort to the equation.
The Busch & Müller dynamo bike lighting system with its Lyt 20 lux headlamp, Toplight Flat+ rear light and low maintenance hub dymamo help keep you safe, whatever the lighting conditions and SKS mudguards help keep you dry in all weathers.
Wherever your sense of adventure takes you, the Touring Exc is ready to go.
- Lightweight Aluminium Superlite Trekking Frame
- SR Suntour NEX HLO Fork smooths bumps
- Schwalbe Spicer Tyres offer extra grip on loose terrain
- Front light Busch&Müller Lyt 1781 keeps you safe on-road
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight Flat Plus
- Kickstand CUBEstand Pro for daily practicality
- SKS mudguards keep you dry and clean
- Bell Humpert to make road users aware
- Carrier Standwell Bag Carrier for extra luggage
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm
- Colour: Black/Blue, Grey/Lime
- The Cube Touring EXC Easy Entry is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Touring Exc 28 Easy Entry 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm, EE: CUBE Comfort Shape BarCUBE Natural Fit Comfort
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano SL-M370, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano FD-T4000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm, EE: Shimano FD-T400, Down-Swing, 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M772, Shadow, 9-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M3050
Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Front - Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm, EE: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
Pedals: Not Included