CycleOps Classic Fluid 2 Speed Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer features progressive fluid resistance so no matter your fitness l... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer features progressive fluid resistance so no matter your fitness level you can train hard. The harder you ride, the stronger the resistance you face. The Fluid 2 turbo trainer is smooth for a more realistic ride feel. A large 1.24kg flywheel gives you a lifelike feeling of acceleration and inertia. New levelling feet will now fit 29er wheels. A spring-loaded skewer clamp also keeps your bike securely fixed in place for a more comfortable and confident experience.
Included with the CycleOps Fluid 2 is a Winter Training Kit to help you get started. Indoor cycle training is hot and sweaty work, so there is a sweat guard to protect your frame from corrosion. To protect your floor from marks and scratches there is also a training mat, which also reduces noise. Riser blocks also help you to level out or simulate climbing by changing to the height of your front wheel.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Winter training kit includes
- Fluid 2 trainer,
- Climbing blocks (2)
- Trainer mat
- sweat guard
The new Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer Features:
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New levelling feet and now fits 29ers
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Matte black frame!
- CycleOps Fluid 2 w/ Winter Kit available on 0% APR Finance
Make every workout count.
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit offers a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Fluid2 classic trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
CycleOps ManualsCycleOps Classic Fluid 2 power curve CycleOps Classic Fluid 2 user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.