CycleOps Classic Fluid 2 Speed Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer features progressive fluid resistance so no matter your fitness l... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer features progressive fluid resistance so no matter your fitness level you can train hard. The harder you ride, the stronger the resistance you face. The Fluid 2 turbo trainer is smooth for a more realistic ride feel. A large 1.24kg flywheel gives you a lifelike feeling of acceleration and inertia. New levelling feet will now fit 29er wheels. A spring-loaded skewer clamp also keeps your bike securely fixed in place for a more comfortable and confident experience.
Included with the CycleOps Fluid 2 is a Winter Training Kit to help you get started. Indoor cycle training is hot and sweaty work, so there is a sweat guard to protect your frame from corrosion. To protect your floor from marks and scratches there is also a training mat, which also reduces noise. Riser blocks also help you to level out or simulate climbing by changing to the height of your front wheel.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Winter training kit includes
- Fluid 2 trainer,
- Climbing blocks (2)
- Trainer mat
- sweat guard
The new Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer Features:
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New levelling feet and now fits 29ers
- No adjustment needed, flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Matte black frame!
- CycleOps Fluid 2 w/ Winter Kit available on 0% APR Finance
Make every workout count.
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit offers a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Fluid2 classic trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
CycleOps ManualsCycleOps Classic Fluid 2 power curve CycleOps Classic Fluid 2 user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.