CycleOps Classic Mag+ Turbo Trainer With Shifter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When the weather turns ugly, you still need to get the miles in. The CycleOps Mag+ turbo trainer is ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
When the weather turns ugly, you still need to get the miles in. The CycleOps Mag+ turbo trainer is the perfect machine to help you stay in peak fitness and performance. With 5 levels of resistance to choose from, you can make your workout as intense as you want. Shifting is easy with the remote adjuster that fixes to your handlebar.
The new Resistance Unit Clutch ensures the most tyre/roller engagement and the spring loaded skewer clamp secures your bike for maximum stability to give you the confidence to really power your workout.
CycleOps is confident about the durability and quality of the Mag+ turbo trainer that it comes with a lifetime warranty - meaning this is the only turbo you’ll ever need.
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- 5 levels of remote adjustment for precise workout intensities
- Lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
- Mag+ includes remote shifter
Trainer for all seasons.
Stick to your fitness plan year round with the help of the CycleOps Mag+ trainer. It is the perfect way to keep your legs warm when it's cold, dry when it's wet, and safe when it's too dark to ride outside. With this turbo trainer, it's easy to turn your bike into your go-to calorie burner — no matter the season.
Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar- mounted shifter.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29”-wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Mag resistance unit
- Mag handlebar remote shifter
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Classic Mag power curve CycleOps Classic Mag user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.