CycleOps Classic PowerSync Virtual Trainer - Bluetooth Smart
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Classic Powersync turbo trainer is a solid indoor training system that'll push your fit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Classic Powersync turbo trainer is a solid indoor training system that'll push your fitness and endurance, whilst giving you plenty of entertaining features to keep training fresh. All you need is a laptop or tablet with Bluetooth connectivity. You can then sync the PowerSync Virtual technology and accurately track and record your real-time ride data to an incredible accuracy of +/- 1.5%. With Bluetooth Smart connectivity you challenge yourself to exciting races against real world opponents with the immersive Zwift training application.
The CycleOps Classic PowerSync turbo uses electrical resistance which can be programmed. This is great as you have full control over the cycle training session you want and offers a more realistic ride feel than wind or fluid. Where this turbo trainer comes into its own though, is the ability to connect to the CycleOps Virtual Training app. You can ride with your friends or other riders on hosted races or routes, or you can choose a workout which will automatically change the resistance of the trainer.
Many of these training workouts also come with video footage so you can get the feeling of riding out in the Alps, a stage of the Tour de France or in Italian Lakes. The CycleOps frame is sturdy and levelling feet can be adjusted for uneven surfaces. When you're not cycle training, you can also fold the trainer’s frame for easy storage.
- Bluetooth Smart compatible.
- PowerTap power meter equipped for +/- 5% accuracy.
- Some assembly required.
- Features clutch knob for a perfect roller to tyre tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and 27" wheel sizes.
- Does not fit 29ers.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Electronic resistance unit allows for programmable workouts.
- Controlled resistance lets you set your slope, power, and other metrics.
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes fitted onto the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- Cadence sensor and ANT+ stick sold separately
The PowerSync is intended to be used with an iPad or Android tablet running the CycleOps VirtualTraining application and does not come with a computer.
Take your training to a whole new level — and location.
Have you watched every episode of "Breaking Bad"...twice? Is your playlist just not motivating you anymore? If you said yes to either of those questions, then it sounds like it's time you upgrade to the ultimate indoor training experience.
All you need is a Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ connection to seamlessly (and literally) sync the PowerSync with CycleOps VirtualTraining software. Once connected, you'll feel every epic climb, spin on all the flats, and test your FTP with +/- 5% accuracy thanks to our programmable resistance unit with PowerTap technology. All that on our popular, oh so sturdy, Classic frame– your indoor training will never be boring again.
Optimize your training with powertap technology and customized workouts.
CycleOps PowerSync allows you to precisely control your training by adjusting PowerTap accurate power levels from 30 to 1000+ watts or slopes up to 10%. Take it to the next level with PowerAgent Workout Creator Software to target your personalized power training zones.
Strain gauges embedded in the resistance unit give PowerTap accurate resistance control and power measurement.
Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes. Workout parameters can be adjusted on the fly with the PowerTap Joule GPS, or pre-programmed with the included PowerAgent Workout Creator.
With PowerAgent 7 software all the tools to customize a workout are at your fingertips. Full ride download capability and interval download and analysis capability allow riders to analyze rides for critical power, heart rate, cadence, speed and detailed variable correlations. Use these key metrics to create the most effective workout for your training goals.
Just select Create Workout, enter a date, name and description, and input workout segments.
Workout intensities can be controlled by power range, power zone, slope, or target power. The duration of each segment can be indicated by distance or time.
Continue building segments until the workout is complete.
Workouts can be uploaded from the PowerAgent software to the Joule GPS.
Included in the box:
- ANT+ PowerSync trainer
- Power supply cord
- Product Manual
- Quick release skewer
- CycleOps Classic Frame
- Lifetime Warranty
CycleOps ManualsCycleOps Classic PowerSync power curve CycleOps Classic PowerSync user manual
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.