CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Winter Training Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps JetFluid Pro turbo trainer with winter training kit comes with everything you need to k... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CycleOps JetFluid Pro turbo trainer with winter training kit comes with everything you need to keep your regime on track, from the comfort of your own home. Smooth, quiet and with a highly realistic resistance curve (thanks to the fluid resistance) the Jet Fluid Pro is a specialised piece of kit. The CycleOps JetFluid Pro has a lower and wider stance for more stability for when you're really sprinting. Coming pre-assembled you can get riding instantly. A lifetime warranty means this is the only turbo trainer you ever need.
Training on a turbo can be hot and sweaty work. An airlock channel gives you a refreshing airflow that can help keep you cool. Sweating can be corrosive to the paint on your frame so CycleOps have included a fabric thong which catches the sweat before it hits the frame. A training mat underneath your bike also helps to catch your sweat to protect the floor - and also creates a non-slip surface. Riser blocks allow you to select the level of difficulty of your training session and offers a stable mounting for your front wheel. Stack 2 boxes together and you can simulate the effect of climbing.
Winter Training Kit Includes: 2 Climbing Blocks, Trainer Mat and Sweat Guard
- PowerTuned technology matches Fluid Jet flywheel inertia and resistance curve.
- FluidJet design creates smooth, quiet and real-world resistance.
- Airlock channel creates airflow for cooler operation and steady power output throughout trainer use
- Lower and wider stance for more stability while sprinting
- New single hand, single side bike attachment with self centering cone for easy bike entry
- New single point levelling feature for quicker easier use on uneven surfaces
- Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying.
- Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
- Completely pre-assembled units for faster use from the shop floor to your home
- Fits 29-inch wheels
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Encased fluid resistance unit offers a quiet and more consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 70-71 decibels.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Features clutch knob for a perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Single-leg levelling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift when using a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes.
- Stable, worry-free ride on any rear mounted trainer
- 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty
- Stack 2 blocks to simulate climbing workouts
- 2 blocks = 12 different adjustment levels
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime.
- Keeps your trainer from walking during intense workouts.
- Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
- Unique design
- Keeps corrosive sweat from your frame
- Includes a convenient removable pouch, perfect for the TV remote, phone or your iPod/MP3 player
Cycleops Pro Series
CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
Are you a serious roadie? Roll up your pant legs, and let's find out!
If you're a real roadie, you shave your legs. Whats more, you measure what you eat, you obsess about your training regimen, you read everything you can about cycling, you were born to win. In other words, you're a JetFluid Pro rider. The JetFluid Pros PowerTuned technology offers smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering a real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
How The Resistance Unit Works:
PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allow for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
Cooling Airflow Design:
Our patented design channels 100 percent of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
Individually precision balanced flywheel eliminates dead weight and maximizes inertia.
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
Unsurpassed Stability and Durability
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
Quick-Lock Cam Lever
- Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90-degree turn of the handle.
Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
Convenient Skewer Clamp
- Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
Big Wheels, Too
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
What's in the Box:
- JetFluid Pro trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- realrides.tv coupon code
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps JetFluid Pro power curve CycleOps JetFluid Pro user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.