CycleOps Jetfluid Pro Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Jetfluid Pro turbo trainer gives you a smooth and realistic riding experience for both ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The CycleOps Jetfluid Pro turbo trainer gives you a smooth and realistic riding experience for both comfort and performance. A large flywheel offers you the feeling of inertia. Progressive resistance is stable and controlled thanks to a cooler operating temperature. This ensures the CycleOps Jetfluid Pro is always running at optimal performance.
Don’t wake your family or disturb your neighbours by a Saturday morning spin, the Jetfluid is quiet. Foldable legs make it easy to store the turbo trainer when not in use. When the weather takes a turn or your time pressured the CycleOps Jetfluid offers year round training and fitness. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- PowerTuned tech matches flywheel inertia & resistance curve
- FluidJet design for smooth, quiet & real-world resistance
- Airlock channel for cooler operation & steady power output
- Lower & wider stance for more stability while sprinting
- Single side bike attachment w/ self centering cone for easy bike entry
- Single point leveling feature for easier use on uneven surfaces
- Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying
- Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
- Completely pre-assembled units
- Fits 29 inch wheels
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Encased fluid resistance unit offers a quiet and more consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 70-71 decibels.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift when using a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes.
Cycleops Pro Series
CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
Are you a serious roadie? Roll up your pant legs, and let's find out!
If you are a real roadie, you shave your legs. Whats more, you measure what you eat, you obsess about your training regimen, you read everything you can about cycling, you were born to win. In other words, you're a JetFluid Pro rider. The JetFluid Pros PowerTuned technology offers smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
Road-Like Performance, Pure and Simple
Powertuned Technology offers the perfect balance between the most realistic power curve and a precision balanced flywheel for sustained efforts and accelerations. Simply shift into the big ring for added resistance, just like out on the road, and let the JetFluid Pro prepare you for all the challenges of the upcoming season. We designed the resistance units to be quieter and produce a more consistent power curve unit to unit, plus have extended bearing life.
How The Resistance Unit Works:
PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allow for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
Cooling Airflow Design:
Our patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
Individually precision balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia.
Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we have refined our trainers to reflect everything we have learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
Unsurpassed Stability and Durability
Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
Quick-Lock Cam Lever
Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90-degree turn of the handle.
Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment
Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
Convenient Skewer Clamp
Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
Big Wheels, Too
Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
What's in the Box:
- JetFluid Pro Trainer
- Quick release skewer
- realrides.tv coupon code
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps JetFluid Pro power curve CycleOps JetFluid Pro user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
CycleOps Jetfluid Pro Trainer Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Not the cheapest turbo trainer on market but value for money. Solid build,quiet to use ,bike secures quickly and easily. Gives a truly hard workout with realistic feel to road ride.
Not the cheapest turbo trainer on market but value for money. Solid build,quiet to use ,bike secures quickly and easily. Gives a truly hard workout with realistic feel to road ride.Close review
Very good turbo with life like feel, would recommend this product!!
Very good turbo with life like feel, would recommend this product!!Close review