CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag Trainer - With Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Silencer is a direct drive magnetic turbo trainer. This means you attach your bike's f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Silencer is a direct drive magnetic turbo trainer. This means you attach your bike's frame to the trainer, rather than using a wheel and roller set-up. There are many benefits to this type of system with the most important being a more lifelike ride feel and less quieter operating noise.
The turbo is also very stable, so you can confidently put the pedal down and get some good sprinting sessions in.
10 resistance levels give you up to 800W to play with for light recovery sessions, or hard sprints.
Direct drive trainers have a number of benefits over traditional types. The short set-up time means you can get training faster. There is no need for a riser block underneath your front wheel - so you can mount/dismount easier and have a more natural riding position.
Noise is a concern with many turbo trainers. However, the Silencer Direct Drive is very quiet as there is no contact between wheel and roller causing friction.
- Direct drive frame for efficient resistance transfer and quiet operation
- Super-wide footprint for rock solid stability
- Available with or without Shimano compatible 10spd cassette
- Campagnolo freehub body also available
- Shimano 11Spd freehub body also available
- 5 adjustment levels with the remote lever (Included)
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.