CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This is the all-winter turbo training kit of choice for serious cyclists. CycleOps' Super Magneto Pr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
This is the all-winter turbo training kit of choice for serious cyclists. CycleOps' Super Magneto Pro turbo has been designed to cater for all ride styles and riders.
4 adjustable resistance curves let you make your training session as relaxed or intense as you want. The Easy setting is ideal as a pre-race warm up, or for beginner riders looking to improve their power and technique, while the Mountain setting is much more challenging for the fittest riders. Sprinters will also welcome the more stable lower and wider stance for those out of saddle efforts.
The Super Magneto Pro winter training kit comes with 2 riser blocks, a training mat and thong, everything you need to keep up your fitness through the long, dark winter months.
Riser blocks simulate climbing with their 3 level design and they also let you select the difficulty level. The trainer mat stops the turbo slipping on your floor by collecting any fallen sweat. Likewise the unique thong prevents your sweat corroding the paintwork of your frame by stopping any drops hitting your frame.
Winter Training Includes: 2 Climbing Blocks, Trainer Mat and Sweat Guard
Review | 4 out of 5
“Quiet turbo trainer with progressive resistance that results in a road-like feel” – Road.cc
Review | 4 out of 5
“Smooth, simple and satisfying to use, the Super Magneto is a smart choice” – Bike Radar
- SuperMagneto design offers progressive resistance for any ride type and rider
- PowerTuned technology matches flywheel inertia with 4 adjustable and distinct resistance curves. Easy, Flat Road, Interval, Hill
- Lower and wider stance for more stability while sprinting
- New single hand, single side bike attachment with self centering cone for easy bike entry
- New single point leveling feature for quicker easier use on uneven surfaces
- Legs lock into position for stability and ease of carrying.
- Unit folds flat for storage under a bed
- Completely pre-assembled units for faster use from the shop floor to your home
- Fits 29" wheels
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
Riser Block Features
- Stable, worry free ride in any rear mounted trainer
- 3-level design lets you select the level of difficulty
- Stack 2 blocks to simulate climbing workouts
- 2 blocks = 12 different adjustment levels
Trainer Mat Features
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime.
- Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts.
- Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
Bike Thong Features
- Unique design
- Keeps corrosive sweat from your frame
- Includes a convenient removable pouch, perfect for the TV remote, phone or your iPod/MP3 player.
Cycleops Pro Series
CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
- Easy Setting - Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road Setting - Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval Setting - Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain Setting- Take on the trainers most challenging ride.
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
Unsurpassed Stability and Durability
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
Quick-Lock Cam Lever
- Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
Convenient Skewer Clamp
- Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
Big Wheels, Too
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Power Tuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift when using a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Supermagneto Pro trainer
- 2 climbing riser blocks
- Training mat
- Sweat guard
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- realrides.tv coupon code
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Super Magneto Pro power curve CycleOps Super Magneto Pro user manual
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Winter Training Kit Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Good quality. Quiet good resistance bands works well and can get you hurting but doesn't feel like the road.
Good quality. Quiet good resistance bands works well and can get you hurting but doesn't feel like the road.Close review