CycraGuard Front MTB Mudguard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front mudguards See the latest products
New in Front mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed and engineered using state of the art technology to deliver the ultimate mudguardConstructe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionDesigned and engineered using state of the art technology to deliver the ultimate mudguard
- Constructed using a fusion of CycraFlex composite polymers for the ultimate strength and durability in all weather conditions
- Dual compound spine, tip, and tail which allows the front MTB guard to sit securely on the frame without damaging the paintwork
- Specially designed and engineered wedges allows the front MTB guard to fit bikes with awkward downtube cable stops and the ability to run crossed cables
- Specially engineered cable channels allows bikes with downtube cable routing to run their cable without obstruction
- Secured with use of durable straps which can be trimmed for universal fitment
- Ergonomic geometry means you will be protected without even knowing it is there
- Available in three colours (black, titanium, and white)
- Lifetime warranty is offered on all CycraGuard products
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
CycraGuard Front MTB Mudguard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I was surprised how effective this front mudguard is. Its also really easy to take off for cleaning etc. The rear mudguard is a bit more suspect - I have had the attachment bracket break a couple of times now and replacements are expensive.
I was surprised how effective this front mudguard is. Its also really easy to take off for cleaning etc. The rear mudguard is a bit more suspect - I have had the attachment bracket break a couple of times now and replacements are expensive.Close review