DMR Moto Digger Jump Bike Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Dirt specific tyre for looser, softer conditionsBased on a classic motocross block patternLarge volu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDirt specific tyre for looser, softer conditions
- Based on a classic motocross block pattern
- Large volume casing allows lower tyre pressures to be run, gives - a bigger footprint, more control and ultimately more speed
- Staggered shoulder blocks dig into berms or loose dirt
- Round profile gives predictable high speed, low angle cornering
DMR Moto Digger Jump Bike Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Replacing my existing tyres, these came quickly and were a good price
Replacing my existing tyres, these came quickly and were a good priceClose review
good all round tire. grippy on the trails and pretty smooth on the road.
good all round tire. grippy on the trails and pretty smooth on the road.Close review
Good hardly any ware after 2 months. Knows are very close but doesn't affect the ride
Good hardly any ware after 2 months. Knows are very close but doesn't affect the rideClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.