DMR Wrath 26w 2015 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DMR Wrath 26w 2015 Features are:Frame: 4130 Double butted CroMo (Heat treated D/T) Fork: 4130 ta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe DMR Wrath 26w 2015 Features are:
Frame: 4130 Double butted CroMo (Heat treated D/T)
Fork: 4130 tapered and butted CroMo, 400 axle to crown
Headset: Press fit 1 1/8"cup and cone loose ball / Headset Spacers: 3x Black alloy, 5mm
Bars: 4130 CroMo, 80mm rise / Grips: Black Flanged
Stem: Black alloy 25.4mm
Chainset: Three piece Chromo / 38 tooth standard drive 19mm black
Bottom Bracket: 19mm axle, 68mm euro shell, three piece
Chain: KMC Single Speed
Rear Brake: Tektro Novela
Rims: 26 inch / 36hole Cross three, Black alloy Eyeletted Double
Front Hub: 100mm 3/8 nutted non disc
Rear Hub: 135/10mm nutted disc hub for screw on freewheel
Tyres: DMR Supermoto Front DMR Supermoto Rear
Seatpost: Alloy/Plastic (combo)
What is a Jump Bike?
A bike designed for jumping, hucking or freestyle street riding. These strong-framed bikes are fitted with rugged components that make them ideal for a tough life. For more information on jump bikes see our Jump Bike Buying Guide.