DT Swiss EX 471 Disc Specific MTB Rim
- ShowProduct Information The rim Gwin couldn't kill!The EX 471 is a phenomenon for gravity focussed riding, seen on pros' bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The tubeless ready optimized rim bed gives fast tire installation, a great tire fit, and quick trouble-free tubeless setup
- The DT Swiss welding process leaves an extremely consistent and strong weld joint
- The included PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- Available in both 28 and 32 hole count in 27.5 and 29 inch
- ERD 563 mm (27.5 inch) or 601 mm (29 inch)
- Outer width 30 mm Inner width 25 mm
- Height 21 mm
- Weight 500 g (27.5 inch) or 530 g (29 inch)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.