DT Swiss FR 1950 Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The most popular wheels in the World Cup pits get brought bang up to date with a compl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The most popular wheels in the World Cup pits get brought bang up to date with a completely new rim design, 29 inch versions and new axle options
- With DH tyre casings now being optimised for wider rims the new FR 1950s get a full 30 mm internal width offering more sidewall support and integrating better with leading protection inserts
- The FR's renowned reliability and strength remain but despite the added width these wheel weigh in at a race-friendly 2,002 grams in 27.5 and just 2,108 grams in 29 inch, competetive with carbon offerings twice the price
- For pure gravity racing, DT firmly believe that alloy remains king, offering better durability and a less fatiguing ride, our rims have delivered more DH World Cup and World Championship gold over the past decade than any other brand
- DH wheels get a very hard life, which is why DT have specced classic J-bend butted Competition spokes, which are easy to locate and replace, handy if you're out in Morzine when something gets stuck in them
- The hubs are DT's renowned 240's, which means you get low weight, our legendary custom bearings and DT's super reliable ratchet freehub system with easy too-free servicing
- Front comes either with traditional DH 110 x 20 mm axles with converters for the 100 x 15 mm or in BOOST 20 mm with adaptors for standard 15 mm
- Rear wheels are available in BOOST or DH specific 150 x 12 mm, the 150 mm version can be converted to 157 mm using kit HBDT2193C for Shimano or HBDTS3188S for SRAM XD
- The rear wheels also come with both Shimano and SRAM XD freehubs for easy cross-compatibility
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available