DT Swiss FR 560 SBWT Disc-specific 32 Hole Rim
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: With over half the Downhill World Cup pits running DT wheel components, no one else h... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- With over half the Downhill World Cup pits running DT wheel components, no one else has more experience and knowledge in making dedicated DH race hoops
- Up until recently, DH tyres lagged behind their trail counterparts in terms of offering updated, high-volume casings designed for wider rims
- However, with a new generation of 2.5 inch, high volume DH rubber now hitting the slopes, the time is right for DH to embrace the advantages of full 30 mm wide rims
- The FR 560 is one of the first of these, designed from the ground up as a DH race model, it offers monstrous strength and impact resistance but extensive testing has lead to a rim that's the same weight as the old 570 despite being wider
- Unlike our premium Enduro and All Mountain rims, the FR 560 uses standard eyelets, the reasons for this are twofold; firstly it makes it easier to source replacement nipples when you're racing tomorrow
- Secondly; with a rim that's already this stiff the PHR system used for our lighter models is simply overkill and using standard eyelets adds a small amount of flex into the wheel system for added control and grip in technical sections and corners
- Weight 570 grams (26 inch) 295 grams (27.5 inch) 635 grams (29 inch)
- ERD 538 mm (26 inch) 563 mm (27.5 inch) 601 mm (29 inch)
- Inner Width: 30 mm, outer width: 35 mm, height: 21 mm
- 32 hole
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.