DT Swiss P 1800 Spline Wheel 23x18mm
- ShowProduct Information A quality, sub-1600 gram road wheelset with bang up to date features such as wider rims and tubeles... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A quality, sub-1600 gram road wheelset with bang up to date features such as wider rims and tubeless compatibility at a great price.
- The Performance Road range is DT's classic road wheel range with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration.
- The sleeve-joined 18 mm internal diameter (23 mm external) rims are a step above the pinned versions usually found at this level and makes this ideal for the 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes. If you want to go wider please check out our Endurance Road Range which is optimized for higher volume rubber.
- SPLINE hub system offers greatly improved stiffness to weight ratios compared to traditional j-bend wheels and DT's straight pull spokes are widely available should you need replacements.
- The hubs spin on quality cartridge bearings and a Simple 3-Pawl freehub system is easy to maintain and service without the need for specialist tools.
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and power transfer.
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the P 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers.
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include DT RWS eco Skewers, tubeless rim tape, and valves.
- Weight: Front 694 grams Rear: 902 grams
- Front Axle Type: 100mm QR
- Brake Type: Rim
- Colour: Black
- Discipline: Road & Multisport
- Hub Type: Quick Release
- Product Type: Front & Rear Wheels
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Wheel Diameter: 700
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available