DT Swiss RWS Plug In rear MTB 12 x 142 mm thru axle for Syntace X-12
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:The RWS Plug In system allows the easy and quick removal of the RWS lever from your DT ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The RWS Plug In system allows the easy and quick removal of the RWS lever from your DT Swiss axles
- This leaves a super clean look which is lightweight, aerodynamic and less likely to get snagged on things
- When in place the lever is secured by a locking mechanism and will not fall off, so you can choose to ride with the levers on or off
- If the lever is not to hand, the axle can be installed or removed using a standard 5 mm allen key
- The lever can be moved or repositioned simply by lifting the lever away from the bike and positioning as required ensuring that it sits neatly against the bike
- Safe and easy operation
- Up to 50% more clamping force than conventional quick release systems
- 100% disc brake compatible
- No plastic or synthetic parts in the force flow
- Clamping force not influenced by heat build up
- Available in road and mountain bike specific versions
- Lever made from aluminium
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.