DT Swiss Ratchet LN Conversion Kit for 3-Pawl Hubs MTB 18-Tooth
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Ratchet LN upgrade kit enables the conversion of DT Swiss 3-pawl hubs to the renowned DT Ratchet... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Ratchet LN upgrade kit enables the conversion of DT Swiss 3-pawl hubs to the renowned DT Ratchet freehub system.
- Pawl freehub systems create relatively small engagement surfaces, which result in higher stress on the contact area. The Ratchet System is extremely reliable due to the simultaneous engagement of the ratchet faces, distributing the force evenly over a large area
- In addition, the Ratchet System is modular, so the engagement angle can be increased by replacing the included 18 tooth ratchets with 36 or 54 tooth units (sold separately)
- DT are the original ratchet hub innovators, with over 25 years of development and refinement behind it no other manufacturer has matched DT's system for ease of service, reliability and durability
- Tool-free servicing concept make maintenance quick and simple, even mid-ride in a pinch
- LN system is specific to 370 hubs such as those found on 1900 series DT complete wheels, the LN freehubs are not compatible with standard Ratchet or Ratchet EXP hubs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.