Dawes Galaxy Cromo 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the superior ride quality of a Chromoly steel frame the Dawes Galaxy Cromo is a touring bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the superior ride quality of a Chromoly steel frame the Dawes Galaxy Cromo is a touring bike that that is ready for long distance adventures.
Chromoly steel frame and fork
You will immediately appreciate the ride quality of the Galaxy Cromo as it tends to absorb the bumps on the road much better than aluminium. Offering a smoother ride the 4130 Chromoly frame is also double butted to save weight.
The 3x9 speed Shimano Alivio drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route. Double wall Alex rims are laced onto Shimano hubs and, combined with the 32c Schwalbe Marathon tyres, are ready to keep on rolling over less than perfect road surfaces.
Rack & mudguards
Ready fitted with a luggage rack and mudguards, as well as a comfortable touring saddle, the Dawes Galaxy Cromo is ready for touring adventures.
- Chromoly Steel frame for a smooth ride
- Comfortable and efficient riding position
- Shimano drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Luggage rack and mudguards ready fitted
- Sizes: 48cm, 53cm, 58cm
- Colour: Black/Silver
- The Dawes Galaxy Cromo is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Double Butted 4130 Chromoly|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, alloy, 100mm reach|
|Bars:||440mm wide Drop Bars|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Alloy Cantilever brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Alloy Cantilever brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Included with Shimano ST-3500 Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-3503 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-T4000 Alivio 9spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-3500 STI|
|Rims:||ALEX Ace19 Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||Shimano 36H HB-T4000 Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano 36H HB-T4000 Quick Release|
|Spokes:||14G, Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 32C|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 300mm|
|Saddle:||Dawes Comfort Touring saddle|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M371 175mm Crank / 48-36-26T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 123mm axle|
|Cassette:||Shimano 9spd CS-HG300-9 11-34T|
|Pedals:||9/16" with toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.