Dawes Giro 400 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Dawes have always had a close connection to road riding and the new Giro 400 bears testament to this... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDawes have always had a close connection to road riding and the new Giro 400 bears testament to this. Built using our lightweight 6061 alloy frame, alloy blade race fork, Shimano 16 speed STI gears and double wall alloy racing wheels the 400 will fly along the road. The bike has mudguard clearance making it perfect for those getting into racing or as a winter training bike.
The Dawes Giro 400 2016 Features are:
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: 72mm Reach, 120mm Drop, 440mm wide
Stem: Ahead Stem, alloy, 110mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-2400 2spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-2400 8spd
Shifters Shimano ST-2400 STI
Chainset: 170mm Crank / 50-34T Compact Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 115mm axle
Cassette: Shimano 8spd Cassette 11-28T
Chain: KMC Z-7
Front Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper
Rear Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper
Rims: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface
Front Hub: 32H Quick Release, alloy
Rear Hub: 32H Quick Release, alloy
Tyres: Kenda 700 x 23C Front, Kenda 700 x 23C Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm
Saddle: Dawes Road Saddle
Pedals: 9/16" with toe clips