Dawes Giro 600 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Giro range has upped it's game yet again. Enter the Giro 600. Still offering excellent value f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Giro range has upped it's game yet again. Enter the Giro 600. Still offering excellent value for money, but with a triple butted alloy frame, carbon blade forks and Shimano finishing kit it's a great option for entering the world of competitive cycling.
The Dawes Giro 600 2016 Features are:
Frame: Triple Butted Alloy
Fork: 12K Carbon
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: 72mm Reach, 120mm Drop, 440mm wide
Stem: Ahead Stem, alloy, 100mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-3500 2spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-3500 9spd
Shifters Shimano ST-3500 STI
Chainset: Shimano FC-3550 170mm Crank / 50-34T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Shimano External BB
Cassette: Shimano 9spd Cassette 12-25T
Chain: KMC Z-9
Front Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper, with cartridge blocks
Rear Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper, with cartridge blocks
Rims: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface
Front Hub: 28H Quick Release, alloy
Rear Hub: 32H Quick Release, alloy
Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 23C Front, Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 23C Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm
Saddle: Dawes Road Saddle
Pedals: 9/16" with toe clips