Dawes Karakum 700c 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The open road is waiting. The Dawes Karakum is a touring bike that is set up ready for your next lon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The open road is waiting. The Dawes Karakum is a touring bike that is set up ready for your next long distance cycling adventure.
The lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust and offers a stable, comfortable riding position that is ideal for long hours in the saddle. The chromoly fork combines with a suspension seatpost to help take the sting out of the trail while the butterfly handlebars offer multiple hand positions for added comfort and convenience on long rides.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so you can ride every road even when fully loaded. V-brakes offer powerful stopping control while the 700c road bike wheels are tough enough for the roughest roads.
With pannier racks and mudguards ready fitted the Dawes Karakum is ready for you next cycling adventure.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- Butterfly bars for a range of hand positions
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Suspension seatpost to smooth the ride
- Front and rear racks ready fitted
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black
- The Dawes Karakum is available with 0% APR finance
The Dawes Karakum 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Alloy
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: Alloy Multi-Hand-Position
Stem: Adjustable alloy Quil Stem
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M390
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M430 Alivio
Shifters Shimano SL-M390 Rapidfire
Chainset: Shimano FC-M391 170mm Crank / 48-36-26T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 121mm
Cassette: Shimano 9spd Cassette 11-32T
Chain: KMC HG-53
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M422 Alloy V
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M422 Alloy V
Rims: ALEX Ace19 Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface
Front Hub: 32H Shimano HB-RM70 Quick Release, alloy
Rear Hub: 36H Shimano FH-RM70 Quick Release, alloy
Tyres: Schwalbe Silento II 700 x 32C Front, Schwalbe Silento II 700 x 32C Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 350mm suspension seatpost
Saddle: Dawes Comfort Touring saddle
Pedals: 9/16" with toe clips