Dawes XC 1.1 Mountain Bike 2011 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Dawes XC 1.1 2011 Features are:Frame: Dawes Alloy 6061 Fork: Suntour M2025 suspension Headset: A... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Dawes Alloy 6061
Fork: Suntour M2025 suspension
Headset: Alloy 1 1/8 threaded
Stem: Steel quill
Front Mech: Shimano triple
Rear Mech: Shimano
Chainset: Alloy 42/34/24
Bottom Bracket: Sealed semi-cartridge
Chain: KMC Z-51
Front Brake: Alloy linear pull V-brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull V-brakes
Rims: Double wall alloy with CNC sidewall
Front Hub: Alloy 32H QR
Rear Hub: Alloy 32H QR
Tyres: Kenda 26x2.1 Front Kenda 26x2.1 Rear
Seatpost: Dawes micro-adjust
What is a Hard Tail Mountain Bike?
Thick, knobbly tyres and lots of gears are the overriding features of these machines. Strong frames are built to take the rough with the smooth and can often be accompanied by a front suspension fork for added comfort and control. Theyre designed mainly for off road use but these solid, comfortable bikes often meet more general needs. For further information on mountain bikes see our Mountain Bike Buying Guide.