Dawes XC18 Rigid Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description All round MTB performance. The Dawes XC18 is a women’s specific mountain bike with a rigid fork for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
All round MTB performance. The Dawes XC18 is a women’s specific mountain bike with a rigid fork for a simple, affordable ride.
The frame is built from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and offers a stable riding position for confident cycling and features a lowered top tube that makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier. The 26” wheels are tough and are shod with high volume tyres that add a little cushioning on rough roads and tracks.
The Shimano 3x6 speed drivetrain offers a good spread of gears for the hills while the V-brakes give you powerful speed control.
The Dawes XC18 is an ideal Women’s MTB for all-round cycling on rough roads and gravel tracks.
- 6061 aluminium frame is robust
- Stable upright riding position for confident cycling
- Shimano 3x6 speed drivetrain for a range of gears
- V-brakes for powerful stopping control
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Silver
The Dawes XC18 Rigid Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Alloy
Headset: 1 1/8" Threaded
Bars: 620mm wide, riser bar
Stem: Quill Stem, 90mm reach
Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ31 3spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TZ50 6spd
Chainset: 170mm Crank / 48-38-28T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: 5pc with axle
Cassette: Shimano 6spd 14-28T
Chain: KMC HV-408
Front Brake: V-Brakes
Rear Brake: V-Brakes
Front Hub: 36H Nutted
Rear Hub: 36H Nutted
Tyres: 26" x 2.125" Front - 26" x 2.125" Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm