Dawes XC21 26w Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride off-road MTB trails. The Dawes XC21 is a women’s specific hardtail mountain bike that offers an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride off-road MTB trails. The Dawes XC21 is a women’s specific hardtail mountain bike that offers an affordable way to experience the thrill of the trail.
The frame is built from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and offers a stable riding position for confident cycling and features a lowered top tube that makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier. Up front the SR Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to smooth the bumps on the trail. The 26” wheels offer nimble handling and are shod with high volume tyres that offer grip on loose surfaces.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a good spread of gears, for taking on the ups and downs on the trail, while the V-brakes give you powerful stopping control.
The Dawes XC21 26w is a ladies MTB for cycling on gravel tracks and single track trails.
- 6061 aluminium frame is robust
- SR Suntour fork with 75mm of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a range of gears
- V-brakes for powerful stopping control
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Light Grey
- The Dawes XC21 26w Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
|Fork:||SR Suntour suspension fork, 75mm|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, Alloy, 90mm reach|
|Bars:||620mm wide, riser bar|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy lever. Part of shifter|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY510 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TY300 7spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF51 EZ Fire|
|Rims:||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Rear Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Front Tyre:||26" x 2.125"|
|Rear Tyre:||26" x 2.125"|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 350mm Micro Adjust|
|Chainset:||170mm Crank / 48-38-28T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 119mm axle|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-200 Cassette 7spd 12-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.