Dawes XC21 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore MTB trails. The Dawes XC21 29er is a hardtail mountain bike, with 29” wheels for rapid rolli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore MTB trails. The Dawes XC21 29er is a hardtail mountain bike, with 29” wheels for rapid rolling over rough and smooth terrain.
The frame is built from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and offers a stable riding position for confident cycling on MTB trails. Up front the SR Suntour fork offers 75mm of suspension travel to smooth the bumps on the trail. 29” wheels rollover obstacles much easier than smaller wheels so you can ride smoother and faster.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain gives you a good spread of gears, for taking on all the ups and downs on the trail, while the V-brakes give you powerful stopping control.
Explore off road on the Dawes XC21 29er.
- 6061 aluminium frame is robust
- SR Suntour fork with 75mm of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a range of gears
- V-brakes for powerful stopping control
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Light Grey
- The Dawes XC21 29er is available with 0% APR finance
|Fork:||SR Suntour suspension fork, 75mm|
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, Alloy, 75mm reach|
|Bars:||620mm wide, riser bar|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy lever. Part of shifter|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY510 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TY300 7spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF51 EZ Fire|
|Rims:||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Rear Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Front Tyre:||29" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||29" x 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 350mm Micro Adjust|
|Chainset:||170mm Crank / 42-34-24T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 119mm axle|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-200 Cassette 7spd 12-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.