Defeet Slipstream 4" D Logo Overshoe Socks
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The original DeFeet shoecover designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The original DeFeet shoecover designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems
- Keeps windchill off feet and dirt off shoes
- Features a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening
- Reflective arrows on back for additional visbility
- Three season product; cool to cold, damp to dry conditions
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or hang dry. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 61% Nylon, 32% Lycra, 7% Elastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Defeet Slipstream 4" D Logo Overshoe Socks Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I purchased these to replace a pair that were damaged in a crash. I have used the over the past 4 years and they have kept my feet warm and dry during the Autumn and Spring months. I do not use them in the winter. They are great quality as are their cycling socks
I purchased these to replace a pair that were damaged in a crash. I have used the over the past 4 years and they have kept my feet warm and dry during the Autumn and Spring months. I do not use them in the winter. They are great quality as are their cycling socksClose review
Shoe Size Guide
|UK Size||European Size|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.