Defeet Woolie Boolie 2 Socks with 6" Cuff
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Built on the platform the original DeFeet wool sock - the Woolie Boolie Merging the n... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Built on the platform the original DeFeet wool sock - the Woolie Boolie
- Merging the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester creates an inherent moisture management environment to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, windy conditions
- Made from US merino wool
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. No bleach, softener, or harsh detergents.
- 39% Nylon, 29% Merino Wool, 29% Recycled Polyester, 3% Lycra
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Defeet Woolie Boolie 2 Socks with 6" Cuff Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These are the best winter cycling socks I have bought. I wear them typically with cycling shoes down to 5 degrees and with gore tex boots down to -5 and don’t get cold feet at all on one hour rides. A bit pricy but worth it for such an effective and comfortable product. I have size 9 (UK) feel and bought the Large which were a nice fit.
These are the best winter cycling socks I have bought. I wear them typically with cycling shoes down to 5 degrees and with gore tex boots down to -5 and don’t get cold feet at all on one hour rides. A bit pricy but worth it for such an effective and comfortable product. I have size 9 (UK) feel and bought the Large which were a nice fit.Close review
Sock it to me!
Sizes vary from brand to brand, but here’s a rough idea:
The humble cycling sock has a multitude of uses:
- Keeping your feet warm
- Keeping your feet dry
- Preventing irritations, blisters and unattractive fungal infections
They can contain the following breathable and/or waterproof fabrics:
- Merino wool
Features to look out for:
- Ankle support
- Tough material and elasticity
- Cuffs so they don’t fall down
- Lycra for a tight fit
- Variety of height – from liner to knee length
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.