Defeet Woolie Boolie Baaad Sheep Socks with 4" Cuff
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Built on the platform the original DeFeet wool sock - the Woolie Boolie Merging the n... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Built on the platform the original DeFeet wool sock - the Woolie Boolie
- Merging the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester creates an inherent moisture management environment to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, windy conditions
- Made from US merino wool
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. No bleach, softener, or harsh detergents.
- 39% Nylon, 29% Merino Wool, 29% Recycled Polyester, 3% Lycra
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Sock it to me!
Sizes vary from brand to brand, but here’s a rough idea:
The humble cycling sock has a multitude of uses:
- Keeping your feet warm
- Keeping your feet dry
- Preventing irritations, blisters and unattractive fungal infections
They can contain the following breathable and/or waterproof fabrics:
- Merino wool
Features to look out for:
- Ankle support
- Tough material and elasticity
- Cuffs so they don’t fall down
- Lycra for a tight fit
- Variety of height – from liner to knee length
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.