Deuter Bike One 14 Backpack
- ShowProduct Information What a story! The ancestor of bike backpacks is a quarter of a century old! The classic design refl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
What a story! The ancestor of bike backpacks is a quarter of a century old! The classic design reflects its glorious history, yet the latest Bike has been updated to include all the stowage possibilities for gear, helmet and tools. The Bikes still boast excellent ventilation with the Airstripes backsystem, as well as precise elements like the sunglasses shoulder-strap loop and side zippered pocked on the back side for a smartphone or map.
- Stow-away helmet holder
- Outstanding ventilation and a compact, stable fit to the back thanks to the Airstripes system
- Zipped cover for rain protection
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- Compression straps
- Flashing light holder with 3M reflector
- Large zipped pocket with organiser for key clip and storage for your phone, wallet or tools
- Easy to access zipped smartphone pocket on rear side of pack
- Wet Laundry Compartment
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.