DiamondBack Heist 1.0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Have more fun on the trails. The DiamondBack Heist 1.0 is a hardcore hardtail mountain bike that fea... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Have more fun on the trails. The DiamondBack Heist 1.0 is a hardcore hardtail mountain bike that features a 120mm travel suspension fork to soak up more of the bumps on the trail to give you a smoother, more confident ride.
- Hydroformed and butted the aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and durable
- 120mm travel Suntour XCM suspension fork to smooth the trail
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Colour: Blue, Green
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- The DiamondBack Heist 1.0 is available with 0% APR finance
Built for the trail. The DiamondBack Heist 1.0 27.5 is a hardtail mountain bike that is packed full of dialled MTB features at an entry level price point.
With its slack and low slung geometry combined with 120mm of suspension travel up front the Heist is ideal for having more fun on challenging trails. The robust hydroformed aluminium alloy frame offers a responsive ride feel and features butted tubes to keep the weight down. The 27.5” wheels perfectly balance rapid rolling performance with nimble handling.
It’s great to see such a capable ‘one by’ groupset on an MTB at this price point and the Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain combines secure shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied gradients on the trail. When Gravity takes over the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset,Forged Dropouts|
|Fork:||Suntour XCM-MLO 120mm Suspension|
|Stem:||Race Face RIDE|
|Bars:||Race Face RIDE 740mm Wide, 25mm Rise, 6-Deg Bend Grips DB Trail Grip|
|Front Brake:||Shimano AM315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano AM315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11 Speed Rapid Fire|
|Rims:||27.5" Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals|
|Front Hub:||Diamondback Aluminium, QR, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Diamondback Aluminium, QR, 32H|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger 27.5x2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger 27.5x2.25|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, 31.6x350mm|
|Chainset:||Diamondback 3pc 175mm 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Outboard Type|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-42T Black Cassette|
|Pedals:||Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins|