DiamondBack Option 2 20" 2017 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Perfect for the up-and-coming young BMX ripper, the Diamondback Option 2 20” BMX bike will stand the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Perfect for the up-and-coming young BMX ripper, the Diamondback Option 2 20” BMX bike will stand the test of time and be a companion for those park days.
The Hi-tensile 10/20 steel BMX frame gives huge strength where it’s needed and will keep going through all the new tricks. The axle pegs will also open a new world of options. Rails beware.
The Gyro Cable detangler offers the chance for handlebar spins and more advanced tricks. Making sure everything is well under control, two powerful V-brakes keep the speed manageable. The sleek white and orange paint job will also keep your kids looking fresh.
Your kids will learn many new tricks on the Diamondback Option 2.
- 10/20 Hi-tensile frame tubing, with tapered rear stays for strength
- Gyro Cable Detangler
- 1 pr threaded axle pegs
- Powerful V-brakes
- 20x1.95 Freestyle tyres
The DiamondBack Option 2 20" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Hi-tensile 10/20 tubing, with tapered rear stays, db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs. Tube: 19.5 Chainstay:13.26
Fork: Unicrown with tapered blades
Bars: BMX Hi-Tensile 8” rise x 28.25” wide Grips DB Team grip with Flange
Stem: DB MX3 Top loader Handlebar stem, Black
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Cranks: DB 1 piece crank with 36t sprocket
Rims: Wheelset DB Alloy 36H
Tyres: 20x2.00” Freestyle Pattern Front - 20x2.00” Freestyle Pattern Rear
Pedals: Diamondback Platform 9/16”