DiamondBack Sync 1.0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The DiamondBack SYNC 1.0 is a great first hardtail mountain bike for those that want to discover the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The DiamondBack SYNC 1.0 is a great first hardtail mountain bike for those that want to discover the excitement and fun of rugged off-roading. Hit the trails or take on your local XC loop.
The SYNC 1.0 comes with a lightweight aluminium frame that is nimble on the trails. Shaving excess weight the frame has been butted for improved acceleration and climbing.
Up front you get 63mm travel from the Suntour fork. This is enough to smooth lumps and bumps on light trails. Mechanical disc brakes offer powerful and controlled braking, even in the sloppiest of conditions.
You can use the DiamondBack SYNC mountain bike as a capable trail bike, recreational and commuter bike.
- Lightweight butted aluminium frame for a responsive ride
- 63mm front suspension for trail smoothing performance
- Shimano 21 speed gearing for versatile riding
- Powerful mechanical disc brakes for controlled braking
- Size: 14” / 16” / 18” / 20” / 22”
- Colour: Yellow
- DiamondBack SYNC 1.0 mountain bike available on 0% APR Finance
The DiamondBack Sync 1.0 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset, Forged Dropouts
Fork: Suntour M3030 Suspension
Headset: 1-1/8"Semi-Integrated Threadless
Bars: Alloy Riser , 680mm Wide, 20mm Rise, 6-Deg Bend
Stem: Diamondback Forged Aluminium
Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire
Front Mech: Shimano TX-50 Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano TX-35 Tourney
Chainset: Triple 24x34x42T, 170mm
Bottom Bracket: Semi Sealed Cartridge 122mm,
Cassette: Shimano 14-28T
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake
Rims: 27.5" Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals
Front Hub: Aluminium QR, 36H
Rear Hub: Aluminium Screw On, QR 36H
Tyres: MTB 27.5 x 2.10 Front - MTB 27.5 x 2.10 Rear
Seatpost: Aluminium, 31.6x350mm
Pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins