Dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve Dryrobe
- ShowProduct Information The dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve change robe is the best-selling model from the innovative brand. Th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve change robe is the best-selling model from the innovative brand. This is the warmest dryrobe on the planet! You’re getting an all-weather change robe with an essential chunky YKK Zip up front, external pockets, large internal storage picket and even an MP3 player pocket. Showerproof. Windproof.
The short-sleeved Advance is constructed with a waterproof and windproof exterior fabric with a lining that insulates and dries at the same time. There’s plenty of room to pull your arms through the sleeves and get change inside. You can even get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, while staying fully protected and warm inside the robe.
Cold weather protection
You can preserve your energy and core temperature with total body protection from the elements with this change robe. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit and re-use it throughout the day. It won’t feel wet or cold. Get dry, cover up and stay warm.
The deep hood version features a wider fit on the neck for easier changing while giving the feel of truly being buried inside the robe. The dryrobe has our standard wide easy fit change space at 84cm and all the usual features. It is our most relaxed 'easy change' fit to date.
- X Small Size: Length 80cm Change space 70cm - a longer sleeve for extra coverage (suitable for kids age 5-10)
- Small Size: Length: 90cm long from shoulder body change space 75cm wide. (Suitable from age 8-15 & small adults up to 5'6 approx)
- Large Size: Length: 1.2m long from shoulder body change space 84cm wide, The Adult size suits 5'3" up to 6'3"
- XLarge Size: Length: 1.4m long from shoulder body change space 95 cm wide, The Adult size suits 6' upwards or for the wider build. (Black & Grey / Black & Red Only)
- Design: Waterproof outer shell
- Exterior: 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One-piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Interior: Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm. When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Zipper: Full length 2-way reversible YKK zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit. There is much more to know about the zip
- Sealed Seams: All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- Pocket: External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
- Pocket: A huge 20 x 26cm internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Pocket: Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket. The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Construction: Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sack or carried anywhere easily.
- Colour: Black/Blue, Black/Grey, Black/Pink, Sky/Grey, Black/Red, Red/Grey, Black/Green Navy/Grey
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available