Easton Haven Carbon 650B/27.5" Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Front Wheel OnlyThe Haven Carbon is a virtually indestructible wheelset designed for rugged conditi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Front Wheel Only
The Haven Carbon is a virtually indestructible wheelset designed for rugged conditions All Mountain riding. Mount these wheels on your favourite six-inch travel bike, ride them hard, case some jumps and hit some rocks. If anything ever goes wrong, rest easy knowing that Easton backs these industry-leading wheels with an equally impressive warranty-two-years, no-questions-asked. We started with Easton's proprietary Armoured Ballistic Composite, a material similar to the stuff used in ultra-light body armour and other military applications. (It turns out that the stresses of mountain biking aren't too different from the ballistic impacts seen in combat.) Constructing a rim from this advanced composite significantly boosts durability and makes the Haven Carbon very resilient to impacts with rocks and other trail debris. Other highlights include UST tubeless compatibility and a generous 21-millimeter inner rim width that easily accommodates large-volume trail tires. Additionally, this wheelset is available in every axle configuration-ensuring that any All Mountain rider or super D racer can enjoy the Haven Carbon. All these features, and still, weight is an astonishingly light 1,590-grams per pair. Like all Easton wheels, the Haven Carbon is built by hand using Easton's proprietary acoustic tensioning and truing method.
- Wheel Sizes - 27.5"
- Finish - UD Matte Carbon rim, ano mag hub
- Wheelset Weight (Front and Rear) - 1590g (29")
- Rim Material - Armoured Ballistic composite
- Type - Clincher/UST
- Internal Rim Width - 21mm
- External Rim Width - 26mm
- Spokes - Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 sandblast grey
- Spoke Pattern - 24-3x
- Front Hub Type - M1/6 bolt disc type only
- Front Axle Size - 9x100QR, 15x100