Elite Direto-X Direct drive FE-C Mag Trainer with OTS Power Meter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Smart Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Smart Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Building on the success of the original Direto, the Elite Direto-X FE-C Mag direct drive turbo train... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Building on the success of the original Direto, the Elite Direto-X FE-C Mag direct drive turbo trainer brings even greater refinement and performance to what has already become a benchmark interactive trainer for Zwift and online use. Boost your fitness and have fun along the way all in the comfort of your home. The Direct-X is compatible with almost every road bike as well as many hybrid and mountain bikes.
- Improved heat management and internal hardware upgrades have allowed Elite's engineers to reduce the noise output of the Direto-X by 50% compared to the previous model, making it virtually silent in use
- Ongoing research into Elite's unique OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has improved precision to point where Elite can now have the Direto-X independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- The Direto's FE-C controlled, magnetic power unit has also been upgraded and with a maximum output of 3,250 Watts at 60 KM/H it can now accurately replicate inclines of up to 18%, making it able to handle even the steepest slopes of Wattopia
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Now comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.