Elite Ice Fly Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Intended as a racing or sportive bottle for use in hot, conditions where keeping cool... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Intended as a racing or sportive bottle for use in hot, conditions where keeping cool and hydrated is a constant challenge, the Ice Fly is a new concept in thermal bottles
- Where as more our leisure orientated bottles such as our Nanogelite range prioritise thermal performance, the Ice Fly is designed to offer a balance of thermal insulation with a race-friendly low weight and thinner, easy-to-squeeze walls allowing rapid delivery of fluids
- The Ice Fly's lightweight insulation is designed to be effective for up to 2 hours in keeping liquids cool and refreshing, if you need longer then check out the Ombra Nanogelite models which offer a class-leading 4 hours
- Of course, carrying the Fly name this bottle has many of the features you'd expect from the bidon that dominates the Pro Peloton
- The Fly was born directly out of years of feedback from the world's fastest riders and the desire to create the ultimate lightweight racing bidon
- Wall thickness has been pared down to the absolute minimum whilst maintaining integrity
- Stripped down, 2-piece cap is light and super-fast to remove with the opening designed to easily take powder scoops
- Simplified, 1-piece valve can be removed for cleaning but still delivers fluids fast
- Weight: 131 grams
- 100% BPA free
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Elite Ice Fly Bottle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
keeps drinks cool. Hinge of lid looks flimsy - looks as though could break after a few months use. Otherwise v good
keeps drinks cool. Hinge of lid looks flimsy - looks as though could break after a few months use. Otherwise v goodClose review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.